"So don't give up, it takes awhile" -'Accidents Can Happen', Sixx:A.M
Hello everyone, and welcome...to anyone who might be reading this.
My name is Josh, and I am a 19 year old addict in recovery. Over the past two years I've been addicted to OxyContin, and it has been Hell. My first clean date was April 6, 2009. Although I have relapsed several times since then due to stress and depression. That's another thing- I struggle with clinical depression, and that made it even more difficult to start kicking the habit.
Basically the purpose I have for this blog is to help others who might be struggling themselves, or know someone who is struggling, and to support them in their efforts to get clean, because as an addict, I know that the only way to truly kick the habit is to have the support of friends, loved ones, and those who care.
In this blog I'll cover a wide range of issues that press on the lives of addicts and their loved ones, such as lies, relapse, legal issues, stealing, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. I look forward to doing what I can to help you, my readers, out.
Peace be with you,
Josh
Cancer Update
11 months ago

Josh,
ReplyDeleteBe strong and be well. Anxious to read more about your life, struggle and success.
Josh, I commend you for starting this blog. My blog is about being the mother of an oxy addict, who progressed to free-basing heroin. You can offer us insights on the "other side". I wish you all the support, encouragement and courage it will take to stay sober.
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching over you, and praying for you.
im here too josh. just an email away my friend.
ReplyDeleteyour are loved.
brother frankie
a biker for christ
I'm trying to get off heroin.
ReplyDelete