Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well Alrighty Then

Talked to the recruiter yesterday. Unfortunately, things didn't go as well as I'd hoped they would.

Due to my prior run-ins with the law, I'm not eligible to join.

Shame...I was actually looking forward to something.

3 comments:

  1. HI Josh, I'm sure that things will work out for the best. Perhaps you just weren't meant to do this right now. Keep your chin up and continue to move forward - you're doing a great job! Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn. Well like Randy said, this was not meant to be for now but don't let it discourage you too much. There is something out there that will spark your passion....find it! Don't let a bump in the road knock you over. Keep looking for something else to look forward to, you'll find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex tried joining the Navy also a couple years back and ran into the same issue. The Navy, Air Force or Marines would not take him. The Army would but only in combat role positions. You may check with the Army if you are still interested.

    ReplyDelete