Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Great Night in Awhile!!!

So I can't lie. Tonight was...well, AWESOME! Hung out with Alex for a few hours and made some new friends, which was great! I've always loved meeting new people. Afterwards we went back to his place and just hung out for awhile watching South Park (LOVE THAT SHOW!), but then started getting tired. I was just gonna crash there, but realized I didn't have my phone charger and it was starting to die, so I decided to head home.

On my way home, I decided to take a slight detour to the nearest 24-hour gas station to my house to get a lotto ticket and gas up the car. Well...I'm SURE GLAD I DID! I bought a single $1 scratchers ticket. I wasn't expecting anything because I have never had any luck on this particular ticket, but tonight that luck turned!

Hopped into my warm and toasty car while it was fueling, and scratched it off...only to find that I won $100! I've never had that kind of luck before on a scratchers ticket! The most I've ever made before tonight is around $40-$50...so this was great!

Tonight, summed up in one word, was absolutely.....great. Definitely a nice change in the crappy days I've been having lately!

Take care, everyone!
Josh

3 comments:

  1. Right on!!!! I love this post and am so very happy for you. Life can be so good sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm buying a scratcher today, I suddenly feel lucky after reading your post! Glad you had such a good night. There are more of them out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I bet you ran right back in with a smile on your face :)

    ReplyDelete