I've found a new way to occupy some of my time and started getting to know my piano again. I'm starting to teach myself the classic David Bowie hit mentioned in the title of this post.
I'm not sure what is drawing me back to the piano bench, but there is something there, so I'm going to go for it.
Happy trails, folks.
Josh
Cancer Update
10 months ago

That is great news, music can often be the stepping stone for healing and greater things to come. I LOVE that song too. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME, music has power and beauty and healing for many of us, the piano is such an expressive instrument. Now please share how you chose that song. I'm a huge Bowie fan and have seen him about 5 or 6 times in concert (first time in '75!). I just wrote about him on my blog this week, I posted a copy of a letter he wrote to his first American fan (see Layla's Classic Rock if you're interested)
ReplyDeletePS - did you hear about that job?
ReplyDelete