Friday, December 11, 2009

Completely Irrelevant to Anything

...but I think I'm gonna chop of my goatee today. I'm annoyed that I can't remember what I look like without facial hair, as I first started growing it when I was 16. Bleh.

Oh...and I think that once I get back on my feet money-wise, I'm going to invest some of it into a drumset. That's the only thing I miss about high school...having so many instruments at my disposal! And besides...there is nothing better than throwing all of your emotion into a sick drum beat, right?

I...miss...music.

2 comments:

  1. I adore the drums. What kind of set are you going to get? Do you have a place to play? I think that's an excellent idea. Who do you think is the best drummer of all time? I know a lot of people thing John Bonham was, and he's my favorite as far as style, passion etc. Keith Moon was a wildman on the drums...but I think Neil Pert has a lot of talent but is sometimes overrated. I think Dave Grohl is a great drummer and so is Dave Lombardo. Don't laugh but I think Travis Barker is a great drummer too. I am sorry - you don't want to get me started on the topic of music I won't stop.

    Throw a pic of your new face up here after you shave. :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh,

    Thanks a lot for coming to my presentation last night it actually meant alot to see you there.

    If you have any suggestions or a critique I'd love to hear it.

    ReplyDelete