


Wow. I don't think I have EVER seen so much snow in my life like we have been getting in KC since Christmas Eve. It's just been coming down pretty much non-stop! And thanks to the wind, we've got some killer snowdrifts goin' on in the area. Also...my poor car is frozen shut, so I can't go anywhere :[
Check out these pics! The third one is me standing in a drift on our deck, the second is kinda hard to see...but it's me in a drift in the yard that is UP TO MY WAIST, and the first one is my poor frozen car. More to come!!!

Wow that's so deep. Looks fun although a pain when everything comes to a standstill.
ReplyDeleteI can't even RELATE to this! Its wild! Its so pretty but I would probably freak out if I could not just jump in my car and go when I felt like it. Great pics. Now I need to go put on some socks, my feet are cold just looking at it.
ReplyDeleteLol I made the mistake of going out there in a pair of Vans slip ons. Canvas shoes+snow=COLD FEET!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to take more pictures in the morning...I've always felt at peace in the snow :]