
I can understand being pulled over for speeding, running red lights/stop signs, failing to yield, and other serious violations. But for 1 bulb out of 4 being out in one of my tail lights is dumb. Now honestly. If you were a cop, would you pull someone over for this?!
Oh well. All I got was a "fix it and don't let me catch you again". I suppose I'm just bitching. Ha.

Hmmmm, I think that's a bit weird to get pulled over for that. A cop I know admits that he look for excuses to pull over young people to check up on them and see if they are "up to no good". At least you didn't get a ticket.
ReplyDeleteIf I were a cop, I'd find any excuse to pull over someone who looked suspicious. Not that you look suspicious. I'm just saying.
ReplyDeleteSometimes Moms with kids in the car get pulled over...this is what they do. This is part of the real world and thank goodness YOU are a part of this world! We are thrilled that you are. Continue to hang in there; and if there is a temporary agency in your neighborhood, go register there. You have a pretty good work history and you may find a job opportunity through that avenue! Take care and be good to yourself.
ReplyDeleteYeah, definitely strange. I know you posted this a long time ago, but I'm rather new to your blog, so I was just reading through :) I don't know what the laws are in your state, but I know that here in Illinois, you can legally have just one tiny bulb left in your tail light; as long as you have lights on both sides, that's legal. Probably the copper just wanted to check on ya! :)
ReplyDelete