I really hope my employment situation is going to be turning around soon. Had one interview today for a cashier position...nothing special, but it's Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day. I can handle that.
Second is tomorrow morning at 9:30 at K.C Premier Auto Detailing. Same deal...Monday-Friday, 8 hour days. I really hope my luck turns around. That would be nice!!!
How is everyone?
Josh
Cancer Update
10 months ago

I hope you get both jobs and can pick which one you want (I guess detail job).
ReplyDeleteThings are going good with me.
You are making your own luck. Remember, it is not the percentage of times you find a good job that counts. You only have to find one so it does not matter how many rejections happen just that you finally do get hired! Keep interviewing and eventually that will mean a job.
ReplyDeleteCatching up - guess the second interview was already this morning - hope it went well :)
ReplyDeleteI keep you and your friend A in my prayers.
Oh, and that tail light thing - ridiculous - but like you said at least he didn't give a ticket but still...
God bless.