Saturday, February 13, 2010

Agitation

I'm not sure I have ever been this agitated with not having a job. This is the first time since I STARTED working back at 16 that I have been unemployed. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't 30 degrees outside, because then I could actually be making money through my own detailing business.

I'm starting to lose my mind. I need a job! And not just for cash flow, but to make my probation officer happy, and most importantly to keep me occupied!

*sigh*

How's everyone doing today?
Josh

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? This is the first time I have been out of a job since I was 16 too!!! And I'm ancient so that's a LONG TIME.

    Its very discouraging to me that you, my son, and so many other young people that WANT TO WORK can not get a job. Of course I feel bad for my generation too. Something has got to change soon.

    In the meantime....play your guitar and get really good and then you can be a rock star and make millions and hire me as your manager!

    ReplyDelete