Friday, February 5, 2010

All Is Well

Things seem to be going well right now in Joshland.

I've moved on from my relapse, and I'm focusing on moving forward. One day at a time is the way to go.

I haven't had anymore temptation to use since my relapse, and for that I am thankful. I am thankful to God that He has given me the strength to move on and not let one slip-up ruin my recovery. Thankful that He has given me the strength to not let it destroy everything I have worked towards. Thankful that He has saved me and allowed me to move on with my life and get away from this evil demon.

To my readers- never give up hope, stay strong, and keep a high head for your loved ones who are struggling with their own addictions.

Praying for all of you!
Josh

4 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK! You inspire me, Josh, in my own life. And you give me hope for my Keven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted an update! I appreciate that no matter what you are going through you still manage to post - and are honest - you've got strength in your character :)
    I pray for you and "A" daily.
    I wish I could say the same about my "one-slip" in my diet, it's turned into a 2 week eating festival :(
    Praise God for giving you grace! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind in reading blogs, that I didn't even know you had a relapse. WTG, that you are not going to give up. Sobriety is hard work. I admire you for your courage and honesty. God has your back, as long as you keep asking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh - I'm glad you're doing better! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete