SO. Tonight, I went to visit a friend I've had since middle school (The girl I'm standing with in my picture).
I got to her place about 8:30 last night, and left about 3:00 AM.
DURING THAT TIME- Something happened to my car. When I went to leave, I started my car, and couldn't believe my ears. It sounded as if my V-6 Grand Am had magically turned into my V-8 Firebird I had which I sold back in February. So I shut the car off, and started it up again to make sure I was hearing straight.
I was. I got out and looked underneath the car at my exhaust with my emergency flashlight I keep in the car, and I about DIED of shock.
Someone stole a section of the exhaust from my car while I was visiting Lindsay.
I...AM...FURIOUS.
>:[
Cancer Update
10 months ago

things like this make me wonder where people get the guts. I mean, really? To actually lie down in the street and take off someone's exhaust...
ReplyDeleteWow, that just sucks.
ReplyDeleteThat IS unbelievable!!! Where do these people come from??? Who would do such a thing???
ReplyDeleteThat is ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks dude! WTF! help me out, bcuz i have a very remedial understanding of cars :*) ...wouldn't that mean they had to spend a decent amount of time, like, laying under there with some kind of tool to remove a section of the exhaust???? That takes insanity and balls. Karma will come around and really beat their ass, don't worry!
ReplyDeletehey, check out my blog sometime...
ReplyDeleteWow! People will really steal anything!
ReplyDelete