Saturday, June 12, 2010

What the Hell is Wrong With Me???

I'm broke. VERY broke.

My job, as awesome as it may be...sucks. I'm constantly looking for additional employment, but I cannot find any work. I can't do this "work for 2 days a week" crap anymore.

I am getting collection notices on an almost daily basis. My finances are a MESS.

I'm 19 years old. I shouldn't be in the financial state that I'm in. :[

**On the bright side, I'm off probation in 26 days. :]

6 comments:

  1. There you go, look at the bright side!!!

    Being broke is temporary...it might take time but you'll be able to clear it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about this all the time, that the promises say "our fear of financial insecurity will leave us" but it doesn't say that "financial insecurity will leave us"

    DARN ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen to Dave Ramsey during the day. 11-2.

    710 radio

    http://www.daveramsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok dude....26 days. Don't blow it.

    :)

    I hope you find some more work soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are young, this finance thing will pass. All those baby boomers are going to be retiring soon and the job markets are going to open up. In the meantime, do what you can and don't worry your head. Fantastic, no probation soon, good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you need a new skill set, that will enable you to be gainfully employed.

    ReplyDelete