Yesterday I received two phone calls from two prospective employers, and now I have two interviews today. :)
One is kinda lame, it's for an assistant manager position at yet again ANOTHER Pizza Hut. Damn, I can't seem to get away from the Hut, can I?! ;) While I probably wouldn't bring in an incredibly great income, income is income, right?
The second, though, I would very much like to get. It's for a detailer position at CarMax. Seeing as how I absolutely love cars, and love makin' 'em look pretty, I'd like that. PLUS...the benefits that CarMax gives its employees are PHENOMENAL.
2010 is already turning out to be pretty good. I'm pleased. My probation officer even gave me kudos today for busting my ass looking for work!
Take care!
Josh
Cancer Update
10 months ago

Get a book titled, "Knockem' Dead" by Martin Yate. It will help you immensely on your interviews
ReplyDeleteYES! Get that book!!!!! Its great and you can get it at the library!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso at Car Max - would you get tips from the car owners?
PS Keep up the good work on looking for work!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I'd actually prefer the Pizza Hut job - but I'm not a guy who loves cars and I DO love to eat Pizza Hut! :) lol
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the interviews and all your hard work. In this market (we live in Florida and I saw today the unemployment rate is 11.7% here) you had to have been working hard to land TWO interviews!
God has a plan for you and HE knows exactly where you're supposed to work!
Also congrats on the compliment from your probation officer - I know that had to have felt good.
You should be very proud of yourself - whether you get either job or not. God has a plan and it isn't always what we think, but you've done GREAT!
My job is about to go away...I have already looked a little bit but I have a headache thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteI just love this news. Keep up the good work, just getting the interviews and the compliment is a job well done in these times. Good Luck and let us know.
ReplyDeleteEither way, you will begin to bust all the excuses people have for not finding a job. I love that. Sounds like you're not walking in 'poor me' shoes.
ReplyDeleteCurious minds are wondering how its going .... what happened with the interviews?
ReplyDelete