Friday, January 8, 2010

Update

Alright. The two interviews went well on Tuesday, (I think so, anyway!) The GM at Pizza Hut absolutely loved me, and she is talking to her area manager about when I could get into the management training class and told me to give her a call on Saturday.

CarMax...the job that I would rather have, went OK. I'm kinda nervous about that one because they are doing a full background check including criminal history AND credit check to check my character. The manager I spoke to, however, thought highly of my credentials when it comes to detailing cars. SO...there is hope there, he told me to check back anytime next week.

But...tomorrow is a day I'm NOT looking forward to. At all. Planning on going up to Leavenworth alone tomorrow to reflect, which will be good. I miss my uncle :(

However...depressed is no way to end a post in a world where people need encouragement, so stay strong everyone!

Josh

4 comments:

  1. Your life will work out. You will get a job. If... you walk in recovery. Good things will begin to happen. If. It takes a while to turn things around, but they do. Just like it takes a while for things to go bad. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news about the job interviews. I agree with Madison, you will get a job and your life will just get better and better. I miss my mom and sister too, they both passed in the last two years, but they are always with us and they want us to live our lives happily:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, you are such a good-hearted person.

    Sorry about missing your uncle, that hurts.

    I hope you get Car-Max but if not sounds like PH is a sure thing! Mgt. training will be great no matter what you end up doing long term.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is with you today... trust in Him.
    Peace.

    Thanks for the update... been wondering!

    ReplyDelete