Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update? You bet.

Unemployment has finally come to an end for me. I start a new job this week! :]

I've been approved for financing on another Pontiac (Third one in a row!).

I'm going to the University of Kansas this fall (Rock Chalk Jayhawk!).

I haven't had an urge to use in a good while.

My grandfather is doing very well!!!

In short- Life...is...good. :]

How is everyone?

11 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am just about to start unemployment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahahahah. I have over-employment. Life sounds good for you. Yay you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great update :) And Congrats on your new job!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the "all good news" update and congrats on the new job. I'm also glad that your grandfather is doing well. God bless and you remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a fantastic update!!! Thanks for sharing with us, it gives me hope for my own son. I am happy your Grandfather is doing well, you Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful!!!! So happy to hear it all! Life is busy here. Three kids always provides a new twist or turn, but enjoying the ride. What kind of job do you start???


    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been visiting blogs for several weeks. So glad to hear that you are doing well. Great news that you haven't had the urge to use. Congrats on the job. It sounds like you are making strides forward.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Josh. I'm new to your blog. My 31 yo old daughter is a heroin addict, and I am trying to learn as much as I can about addiction, depression, all of it! If you have time, visit my blog. I'd love your input.
    I'm thrilled you'll be a Jayhawk. My dad went to KU - entered in 1930 as a 16 yo freshman. He was an only child and had suddenly lost his father to a massive heart attack the previous spring. I took my dad back to Lawrence in 2002 to visit - it's a beautiful campus. This post lifted me up - hope you can stay up yourself. Yes, life is an attitude, isn't it? Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. It was wonderful to read that you hadn't had the urge to use in a while. Why is that - do you know? Just curious. I'm trying to understand so I can better help my daughter. Thanks, Peggy

    ReplyDelete