Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Quote? Indeed.

"I know in my heart that man is good, that what is right will always eventually triumph and that there is purpose and worth to each and every life."

I am newly inspired by these words spoken by The Great Communicator, Ronald Reagan.

How is everyone?

4 comments:

  1. It's a great quote. I believe it. When we are on the good path, failure is not an option. Setbacks? sure. Just challenges to be overcome and lessons to be learned.

    As to the value of human life, I believe humans have inherent value simply because they exist.

    My little sister has close to 90 days clean and sober. I am so proud of her. She has so much courage and determination.

    I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh -

    That's a great quote! I've been collecting quotes - they're a great way to perk up your day! I hope you make it a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, good quote, I need to see if I have that one in my collection.

    I am fine. How are YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, how are you doing? Any luck on the job front? I was thinking of you today and wondering how things were, you must have heard my thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete